The Do’s and Don’ts of Dancing!
A great survival list for dance events supplied by our studio in Seattle!
- Do bring 2 pairs of shoes!
- Don’t let your day be spoiled by blistered feet.
- Do bring formal attire.
- Gentlemen: Suit & tie or Tux
- Ladies: cocktail dress/ sassy (Latin Dances)
- Formal dress/classic (smooth dances)
*It’s also a great idea to coordinate colors*
- Do bring toiletries
- Don’t forget deodorant, hairspray, bobby pins, safety pins, make-up, hair brush, etc.
- Do bring music for routine
- Don’t be caught off guard! It’s always better to be prepared!
- Do bring a “ready to party hardy” attitude!
- Don’t worry about anything! You’ve practiced & you’re prepared, so now it’s time to reap the benefits of the Showcase!
Arthur Murray Dance News
- by ami_support
- posted at 12:15 pm
- January 26, 2012
Comments in this post are closed.